Student Travel Insurance
Student plans also cover any trips made during your period of study, allowing you to see the world outside, as well as your new dorm room. Travel insurance for students protects you and your health, letting you focus on your studies.
Non-US Travel Insurance
When travelling abroad your provincial health plan will only cover a small portion of your expenses should something happen, leaving you responsible for picking up the rest of the tab. Even a minor injury or illness can often lead to thousands of dollars in medical expenses and dues. Non-US Emergency Medical Travel Insurance provides you with worldwide coverage for your medical expenses including medical diagnosis & treatment, emergency room fees, ambulance fees, lab tests and other hospital fees.
Emergency medical insurance plans may also include:
- 24 hour assistance
- Paramedical services including chiropractor, osteopath, physiotherapist, chiropodist or podiatrist
- Emergency dental treatment
- Expenses to bring someone to your bedside
- Extra expenses for meals, hotel, phone calls and taxis
- Emergency evacuation, local & air ambulance and expenses to bring you home
- Expenses to bring your children or travel companion home
- Expenses related to your death
- Expenses to bring your vehicle home