Snowbird Travel Insurance
Your provincial health plan will only cover a small portion of your expenses should something happen while you are away from home, leaving you responsible for picking up the rest of the tab. Even a minor injury or illness can often lead to thousands of dollars in medical expenses and dues. Snowbird Emergency Medical Travel Insurance provides you with worldwide coverage for your medical expenses including medical diagnosis & treatment, emergency room fees, ambulance fees, lab tests and other hospital fees.
Emergency medical insurance plans may also include:
- 24 hour assistance
- Paramedical services including chiropractor, osteopath, physiotherapist, chiropodist or podiatrist
- Emergency dental treatment
- Expenses to bring someone to your bedside
- Extra expenses for meals, hotel, phone calls and taxis
- Emergency evacuation, local & air ambulance and expenses to bring you home
- Expenses to bring your children or travel companion home
- Expenses related to your death
- Expenses to bring your vehicle home
Why Choose Better Travel Insurance?
The Vanishing Deductable by SecuriGlobe!
SecuriGlobe is Proud to Introduce a Travel Insurance Industry First – The Vanishing Deductible! As the largest travel insurance aggregator in Canada, SecuriGlobe offers huge savings for travelers by introducing the first ever Vanishing Deductible program for travel insurance. How does the Vanishing Deductible work?
For a customer who has a policy with a $1000 deductible, after one claim free year they would get 20% OFF their deductible, making it $800, plus the 20% premium discount. The following year the customer’s deductible would be only $600, and $400 the year after that, and so on, while maintaining the 20% premium discount. After five claim-free years, the customer would have no deductible.